Fat loss injections - loose fat fast and effectively
Fat Reduction Without Surgery
Don’t you wish you could destroy those fat cells permanently? Armed with Lipolysis we get right down deep under your skin and organise a fat attack wherever you need it.
Lipolysis injections are used to dissolve fat. The main difference is that lipolysis targets deeper layers of the skin. Where mesotherapy improves the surface of the skin, Lipolysis dissolves small to medium unwanted localized areas of fat (stubborn fat) that diet or exercise does not eliminate.
Phosphotydilcholine is known as a ‘miracle molecule’ and a certified slimming therapy with great benefits known as:
- Improve Memory
- Intestinal Health
- Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- Skin Health
- Fat Metabolism
- Liver Health
- Weight Loss
Naturally abundant in cell membranes, the Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) breaks down the fat stored in fat cells, emulsifies the fat, allowing it to be absorbed into the bloodstream and transported. This makes it the ideal solution for eliminating unattractive, localized adiposities from the Virtual Mesotherapy.
1 Ampule contains 5ml which gives you 10 injections per ampule.
What is PPC?
Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) is a naturally occurring substance within the body that facilitates cell membrane transport, and is a component in bile that is responsible for emulsifying the fat we consume in our diet for absorption. The PPC used in most injectable fat reducing formulas is derived from the soybean lecithin.
Weight loss injections: How Does Lipolysis Work?
An active substance, naturally found in the body, is injected directly into the subcutaneous tissue. Local fat deposits are destroyed, allowing the fat stores to be released. The main role of phosphatidylcholine (PPC) is to help emulsify and break down fat and cholesterol.
How Many Lipolysis Sessions Do I Need?
The number of sessions needed differs from one person to the next due to individual responses to the medication and the type of fat being treated. Soft stubborn fat is easier to treat than fibrous fat. During the pre-admission consultation you will be informed as to how many sessions you will need to achieve your desired result. Results can be expected after 2-3 treatments.
What Can I Expect During and After The Treatment?
- Slight burning sensation during the injection is expected. An anesthetic cream can be applied to ease the discomfort
- You can return to your normal daily activities depending on the amount of soreness you experience and the type of work you do
- A Lipolysis treatment session takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete
- Keep hydrated and drink plenty of water
- Massage the area every night for 2 weeks
- Lipolysis results are permanent if you keep a healthy diet and get regular exercise
What Are the Side Effects of Lipolysis?
Lipolysis procedure is mild compared to most cosmetic treatments and so far there have been no reports of severe adverse complications. However patients usually experience:
- Soreness, bruising, and mild swelling for about a week
- Small lumps that are painless, invisible and transient
Any activity restrictions after treatment
For the first 5 DAYS after a treatment, strenuous rigorous physical activity or exercise is not recommended. Avoid sweat causing heat like sauna’s, sun bed, direct sun, warm water and massages. Thereafter normal exercise routines can be resumed. It is recommended to consume at least 2litre water per day.
Is Lipolysis For Anyone?
If you are any of the following, you must not be treated with Lipolysis:
- Pregnant women and breast-feeding moms
- Patients with cardiovascular diseases
- Patients with certain allergies
- Patients who currently have or used to have malignant disorders
- Patients with blood disorders
- Patients with kidney diseases
Lipolysis treatments are the most cost effective, non surgical, aesthetic, fat reducing treatments currently available. We also offer VelaShape for body contouring, Cavitation for stubborn fat, Tripollar for sagging fat and a specialised eating program based on our integrative medicine consultation.