TRADING HOURS: Tues: 08:00 - 17:00 | Sat: 08:00 - 12:00.
Micro Nutrient Therapy / IV Drips
Most Popular IV Drips
IV therapy cocktails are made according to the specific requirements of the client. These are some of the most popular drips:
What are IV Drips / Micro Nutrient Therapy?
Out of three amino acids, that Glutathione is made from, Cysteine is the most important; the amount of cysteine governs the speed and quantity Glutathione that can be made inside the cell. Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) R-Lipoic Acid is one of the main boosters of Glutathione levels in cells. Glutathione is the main ingredient in the IV drips and reduce the risk through the promotion of health and wellness. The benefits of Glutathione assists with the following conditions:
IV Drips / Micro Nutrient Therapy:
Micro Nutrient Therapy is a mixture of all soluble vitamins and minerals made up according to client needs. These include: Megadose Vitamin C, Vitamin B and other Minerals, Viral Smack, Chelation Drips, Cardio Drips, Iron Drips
- Liver Damage: Gluthathione protects against Liver Damage. Liver disease is caused by oxidative stress. Gluthathione can keep the liver healthy by helping in reducing this oxidative stress in the liver. Gluthathione plays an important role in the liver in detoxification reactions and in controlling the thiol-disulfide status of the cell. Administration of Gluthathione is effective at preventing non-alcolholic fatty liver disease, which can eventually lead to cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Patients with IBS have decreased activity of enzymes involved in Gluthathione synthesis as well as lower levels of Gluthathion’s precursors, cysteine
- Gut: Gluthathione protects the intestinal mucosa. Administration of Gluthathione may protect the gut wall that, when weakened, can lead to leaky gut.
- Diabetes: Glutathione may treat Diabetic complications. Diabetes II and high blood sugar cause the reduction of Glutathione in the body. Free radical accumulation causes many of the complications associated with diabetes II, such as cardiovascular problems and neuro degeneration. Introducing extra Gluthathione into the body has been shown to prevent or at least limit these complications.
- Cystic Fybrosis: People with cystic fibrosis have low Glutathione levels. Cystic fibrosis causes the release of oxidative causes the release of oxidative reactants in the inflammatory cells. Making matters worse cystic fibrosis reduces levels of Glutathione able to scavenge these reactants.
- ADHD: Gluthathione may treat ADHD, subjects with ADHD have been shown to have low Glutathion e booster, and high levels of oxidative stress.Pycnogenot, a Gluthathione booster was found to normalize levels in children with ADHD.
- IV Drip Duration:30minutes per drip, administered by a doctor.
Please note: Bookings are essential.